Drone Works USA
The Fury 5" is a 207mm motor to motor True X quad racing quad. If you want the ultimate speed demon the Fury is for you. It has adjustable camera mount from 10-81 degrees of tilt. The camera adjustment plate uses 4x mount screws which allow you to adjust the angle and tighten it back down so no matter how are the crash you don't need to worry about your camera screws getting stripped out. The Fury also has multiple ways to mount various styles and size video transmitters. The side plates of the fury have multiple mounting spots to use zip ties to secure your rx antennas as well as attach a go pro angled mount to the top. In short the fury is the ultimate in fpv fun. weather you want a super light and aggressive acro frame or you want to destroy all the flat frames on the track, the Fury won't disappoint. It also uses the Chaos Moulded Carbon Fiber bet arms that allow it to out corner any flat quad and aids in insane amount of stability and enhanced flight characteristics.
Included in frame kit:
- 1x 1.5mm thick Carbon Fiber top plate
- 1x 1.5mm thick Carbon Fiber bottom plate
- 1x 1.5mm thick Carbon Fiber mid plate
- 1x 1.5mm thick Carbon Fiber rx/video tx plate
- 4x 5" Chaos v2 Moulded bent Carbon Fiber arms
- 4x 45mm aluminum standoffs
- Camera angle plate fits board cams and 26mm non board cams
- bottom battery protection/non slip pad
Electronics pictured are not included.
Assembly instructions can be found here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2337419&page=22